You have no items in your shopping cart.
All-purpose Gyuto Knife (Asian Chef's Knife) from Mercer MX3 Cutlery—Slices Meat, Poultry, & Fish; Chops Vegetables & Fruits
Hone your chef skills to a razor's edge with the professional-grade Mercer Cutlery MX3 gyuto knife. This versatile Mercer gyuto knife (M16125) is a Japanese-style chef's knife that can prepare stir-fried chicken & vegetables, choice cuts of steak, delicate sushi wraps, and more—whatever you throw at it, the Mercer MX3 gyuto knife is almost never a wrong choice.
Mercer's flagship MX3 gyuto knife is made from 3 layers of forged steel for razor sharpness, good weight and hardness, and supreme edge retention. All Mercer MX3 cutlery is backed by a limited-lifetime manufacturer warranty for a lifetime of cooking joy.
Mercer MX3 Cutlery Japanese Gyuto Knife (10.6") features:
- All-purpose Japanese chef's knife from Mercer MX3 Cutlery
- Professional quality, superior sharpness
- Slices steaks and chicken
- Fillets fish, debones poultry
- Chops & dices carrots, zucchini, and onions
- Made from 3 layers of forged steel: (2) outer layers of laminated high-carbon steel, (1) inner core of VG-10 steel
- Triple-riveted Derlin® handle
- Full-tang design for perfect weight & balance
- Good edge retention
- 14° cutting edge for fast push cuts
- 70/30 angle
- Hardness: HRC 60-62
- Mercer gyuto knife blade length: 10.6" (270mm)
- Limited lifetime warranty through Mercer MX3 Cutlery
Questions on Mercer MX3 Cutlery Japanese Gyuto Knife - 10.6"
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
Customer ReviewsNo reviews have been found
- Additional Information
Description Author Kevin Osborn Name Mercer MX3 Cutlery Japanese Gyuto Knife - 10.6" GTIIN / UPC Code 765301909321 Brands Mercer Cutlery Product Line Mercer MX3 Cutlery Type Chef's Knives Options Forged Home or Commercial Commercial Material High Carbon Stainless Steel Color Black Size 10.6" (270mm) Quantity Included 1 Manufacturer's Warranty Lifetime Limited Manufacturer Warranty Magnetic Yes Surface Straight Edge Weight (in Lbs) 1.0500