You have no items in your shopping cart.
Medium Petty Knife (Asian Utility Knife) from Mercer MX3 Cutlery—Slices & Dices Produce, Seeds Peppers
Hone your chef skills to a razor's edge with the professional-grade Mercer Cutlery MX3 Japanese petty knife. This versatile Mercer petty knife (M16170) is a Japanese-style utility knife that's good for slicing tomatoes, dicing onions, quartering sandwiches, & seeding peppers—somewhere between a paring knife and chef's knife in size, the Mercer MX3 Japanese petty knife is sure to find a use in any commercial or home kitchen.
Mercer's flagship MX3 Japanese petty knife is made from 3 layers of forged steel for razor sharpness, good weight and hardness, and supreme edge retention. All Mercer MX3 cutlery is backed by a limited-lifetime manufacturer warranty for a lifetime of cooking joy.
Mercer MX3 Cutlery Japanese Petty Knife (5") features:
- Medium Japanese utility knife from Mercer MX3 Cutlery
- Professional quality, superior sharpness
- Slices tomatoes & dices onions
- Quarters sandwiches & chops produce
- Made from 3 layers of forged steel: (2) outer layers of laminated high-carbon steel, (1) inner core of VG-10 steel
- Triple-riveted Derlin® handle
- Full-tang design for perfect weight & balance
- Good edge retention
- 14° cutting edge for fast push cuts
- 50/50 angle
- Hardness: HRC 60-62
- Mercer petty knife blade length: 5" (120mm)
- Limited lifetime warranty through Mercer MX3 Cutlery
Questions on Mercer MX3 Cutlery Professional 120mm/5" Japanese Petty Knife (M16170)
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
Customer ReviewsNo reviews have been found
- Additional Information
Description Author Kevin O Name Mercer MX3 Cutlery Japanese Petty Knife - 5" GTIIN / UPC Code 765301909376 Brands Mercer Cutlery Product Line Mercer MX3 Cutlery Type Utility Knives Options Forged Home or Commercial Commercial Material High Carbon Stainless Steel Color Black Size 5" Quantity Included 1 Manufacturer's Warranty Lifetime Limited Manufacturer Warranty Magnetic Yes Surface Straight Edge Weight (in Lbs) 0.52