You have no items in your shopping cart.
Praxis 3.5" Paring Knife with a Rosewood Handle - by Mercer
Carve fruits and meats for decorative appeal with Mercer's Praxis 3.5" Paring Knife. The beautiful, easy to grip rosewood handle meets the demands of today's professional chefs. The Praxis line is designed with a single piece of high-quality Japanese steel for razor-sharp edges, easy maintenance, and optimum balance and control while cutting. Mercer's Praxis 3.5" Paring Knife is excellent for gourmet presentation!
Mercer Praxis 3.5" Paring Knife (Rosewood) Features:
- Part of the Praxis™ Line
- Limited Lifetime Manufacturer Warranty
- High-carbon Japanese stainless steel
- Soft rosewood handle for comfortable grip
- Easy edge maintenance and rapid sharpening
- Textured finger points provide slip resistance, grip, and safety
- Includes 2 compression rivets to prevent separating
- Length: 8" | Blade: 3.5"
- Made in Taiwan
- Item # M26010
|Description Author||Sierra W|
|Name||Mercer Praxis 3.5" Paring Knife (Rosewood)|
|GTIIN / UPC Code||765301924362|
|Home or Commercial||Home|
|Material||Rosewood & Stainless Steel|
|Manufacturer's Warranty||Lifetime Limited Manufacturer Warranty|
|Country of Manufacture||Taiwan|
|Weight (in Lbs)||0.16|