You have no items in your shopping cart.
Praxis 6" Rosewood Boning Knife - by Mercer
Prepare your best paella dish or health-infused casseroles with Mercer's Praxis Boning Knife! This knife is crafted with a sharp point and a narrow blade, making it ideal for removing the bone from poultry, meat, and fish. With a 6" blade and a 6" handle, the balanced design is perfect for well-controlled cuts. The beautiful, easy to grip rosewood handle meets the demands of today's professional chefs by allowing for optimum control. Mercer's Praxis 6" Boning Knife is the perfect tool for crafty seafood meals!
Mercer Praxis 6" Boning Knife (Rosewood) Features:
- Part of the Praxis™ Line
- Limited Lifetime Manufacturer Warranty
- High-carbon Japanese stainless steel
- Soft rosewood handle for comfortable grip
- Ergonomic grip for comfort and safety
- Easy blade maintenance and rapid sharpening
- Includes 2 compression rivets to prevent separating
- Stiff build for optimum control
- Length: 12" | Blade: 6"
- Made in Taiwan
- Item # M26030
|Description Author||Sierra W|
|Name||Mercer Praxis 6" Boning Knife (Rosewood)|
|GTIIN / UPC Code||765301924386|
|Home or Commercial||Home|
|Material||Rosewood & Stainless Steel|
|Color||Natural, Steel, Wood|
|Manufacturer's Warranty||Lifetime Limited Manufacturer Warranty|
|Country of Manufacture||Taiwan|
|Weight (in Lbs)||0.5|