You have no items in your shopping cart.
8" Praxis Chef's Knife with a Rosewood Handle - by Mercer
Slice and dice with an flair of expertise with Mercer's 8" Praxis Chef's Knife! With a lightly curved blade, slicing and disjointing large cuts of meat. has never been easier. The blade is crafted from high quality Japanese steel for an effortless cut and excellent edge retention and balance. The beautiful, easy-grip rosewood handle meets the demands of today's professional chefs by allowing for fine precision. Mercer's Praxis Chef's Knife is the perfect tool for crafty chefs!
Mercer Praxis 8" Chef's Knife (Rosewood) Features:
- Part of the Praxis™ collection
- Limited Lifetime Manufacturer Warranty
- Soft rosewood for a comfortable grip
- Anti-slip textures for improved safety
- Great for meats and vegetables
- High carbon stainless steel for lifetime use
- Curved blade cuts straight down to cutting board
- Includes 3 compression rivets to prevent separating
- Length: 13" | Blade: 8"
- Item # : M26040
|Description Author||Sierra W|
|Name||Mercer Praxis 8" Chef's Knife (Rosewood)|
|GTIIN / UPC Code||00765301924393|
|Home or Commercial||Home|
|Material||Rosewood & Stainless Steel|
|Color||Natural, Steel, Wood|
|Manufacturer's Warranty||Lifetime Limited Manufacturer Warranty|
|Country of Manufacture||Taiwan|
|Weight (in Lbs)||0.66|