You have no items in your shopping cart.
8" Praxis Chef's Knife with a Rosewood Handle - by Mercer
Slice and dice with an flair of expertise with Mercer's 8" Praxis Chef's Knife! With a lightly curved blade, slicing and disjointing large cuts of meat. has never been easier. The blade is crafted from high quality Japanese steel for an effortless cut and excellent edge retention and balance. The beautiful, easy-grip rosewood handle meets the demands of today's professional chefs by allowing for fine precision. Mercer's Praxis Chef's Knife is the perfect tool for crafty chefs!
Mercer Praxis 8" Chef's Knife (Rosewood) Features:
- Part of the Praxis™ collection
- Limited Lifetime Manufacturer Warranty
- Soft rosewood for a comfortable grip
- Anti-slip textures for improved safety
- Great for meats and vegetables
- High carbon stainless steel for lifetime use
- Curved blade cuts straight down to cutting board
- Includes 3 compression rivets to prevent separating
- Length: 13" | Blade: 8"
- Item # : M26040
Questions on Mercer Praxis 8" Chef's Knife (Rosewood)
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
Customer ReviewsNo reviews have been found
- Additional Information
Description Author Sierra Welch Name Mercer Praxis 8" Chef's Knife (Rosewood) GTIIN / UPC Code 765301924393 Brands Mercer Cutlery Product Line Praxis Type Chef's Knives Home or Commercial Home Material Rosewood & Stainless Steel Color Natural, Steel, Wood Size 8" Quantity Included 1 Manufacturer's Warranty Lifetime Limited Manufacturer Warranty Country of Manufacture Taiwan Weight (in Lbs) 0.6600