You have no items in your shopping cart.
"Middle Eastern Basics" - by Marianne Magnier-Moreno
Prepare authentic eastern dishes such as lamb, pilaf, and hummus with Marianne Magnier-Moreno's "Middle Eastern Basics." This cookbook places central focus on earthy spices, tomato, parsley, lemon, and honeyed fruits for healthy dishes and unique tastes. Because many of the recipes use the same staple ingredients, it is easy to use leftovers or unused ingredients in the next creation! "Middle Eastern Basics" is an excellent guide for experiencing new styles of cooking with a healthy twist.
"Middle Eastern Basics: 70 Recipes Illustrated Step by Step" Features:
- Scroll down to view a 2-page excerpt!
- 256 pages (paperback)
- Full-color photographs throughout
- Section on ingredients and culinary terms
- Author: Marianne Magnier-Moreno
- Illustrator: Frédéric Lucano
- Trim size: 7.5" X 9.5" X 0.6"
- Item # : ISBN1554077591
- Hummus, couscous, pilaf, tabbouleh, lentil soup, lamb stew
- Lamb haira, fish pastilla, chicken and almond tajine, cheese pitas, Iranian rice cakes, radish salad, seasoned fava beans
|Description Author||Sierra W|
|Name||Middle Eastern Basics: 70 Recipes Illustrated Step by Step|
|GTIIN / UPC Code||9781554077595|
|Type||Cookbooks and Recipe Books|
|Weight (in Lbs)||1.95|