You have no items in your shopping cart.
Crisping Silicone Baking Mat by Mrs. Anderson's
Mrs. Anderson’s Non-Stick Silicone Half-Size Bread Crisping Mat is a commercial-grade baking mat for the home baker. It works in all types of ovens, including conventional and convection. Perfect for artisan baking, homemade bread, artisan bread, Irish soda bread, sourdough, French bread, or a gluten free bread recipe, even dinner rolls, pizza dough, biscuits, pastries and other baked goods for a crispier crust! Mrs. Anderson’s Bread Baking Mat is a must-have of bread making and baking accessories! Works nicely as a pastry mat, too. Strong and durable to outlast thousands of uses at a wide range of temperatures and, it’s reusable and more economical than using parchment paper. Foods release quickly and easily without oiling or greasing the surface. Perfect for those watching calories. Quickly convert any baking tray to nonstick bakeware.
Mrs. Anderson’s Crisping Silicone Baking Mat (60005) Features:
- Mrs. Anderson’s Non-Stick Silicone Half-Size Baking Mat for crisping and baking bread, dinner rolls, biscuits, pastries and other baked goods
- Made from FDA-approved silicone and natural glass fibers for even heat transfer; non-porous surface eliminates worry of cross contamination of food
- Perforations allow air to circulate around the dough when baking for crispier crusts; naturally non stick for quick release; no greasing necessary
- Temperature safe from -40 degrees to 480 degrees Fahrenheit; reusable and more economical than using parchment paper
- 11.625-inch x 16.5-inch; specially sized to fit half-size baking sheets; durable, reusable and easy cleanup; wipe with a clean, damp sponge
- Cautions: Do not use knives, scrapers, brushes or cutters on the Baking Mat. Do not cut on, or fold, the Baking Mat; store it flat or rolled. Do not grease the Baking Mat
|Description Author||Tracy F|
|Name||Mrs. Anderson's Crisping Silicone Baking Mat|
|GTIIN / UPC Code||00781723600059|
|Home or Commercial||Home|
|Material||Silicone & Fiberglass|
|Weight (in Lbs)||0.2|