You have no items in your shopping cart.
Nielsen-Massey Pure Lemon Extract - 2 Ounce Bottle - Gourmet International
Lemons are an indispensable flavor and smell in the well-equipped kitchen. The pungent, premium quality citrus of this Nielsen-Massey lemon oil extract can eliminate the preparation and fruit ripeness concerns found in zesting and juicing a whole lemon. You can add the lemon extract to fish, chicken, pork in your cultural cuisines or use it to make crispy citrus cookies and cakes without the leftover fruit to store. This Nielsen-Massey lemon oil extract is 100% natural, GMO-free, and allergen-free.
Lemon Oil Extract Features
- Gluten-free, Kosher lemon extract
- Nielsen-Massey lemon oil extract from Gourmet International
- All-Natural, Allergen-Free, GMO-Free
- 3 Year shelf life
- Lemon oil extract combines with vast sweet & savory foods
- Neilsen-Massey proprietary infusion process used
- Use insures consistent quality and preparation speed
- Lemon extract natural, bright accent for herbs and spices
- 100% natural, premium ingredients used
- Eliminates spoilage, unavailable ripe ingredients, bad hand-made batches
- Use lemon extract to dispose of sticky zesting & juicing
½ tsp. Lemon Extract = 1 Tbs. Fresh Lemon Juice ---- 1 tsp. Lemon Extract = 1 tsp. Lemon Zest
Nielsen-Massey extracts are safe for storage for up to three years. If the extract gets cloudy or sediment forms on the bottom of the bottle, this is a normal process.Simply shake the bottle well to put the essential oils back into suspension with the alcohol base. Store extracts in a tight closed container out of the sun and away from heat.
Extracts insure that flavors and aromas are of consistent quality and speed up preparation. The chef and cook has no issues with spoilage, unripe or out of season raw ingredients, or unsatisfactory hand-made batches.
Nielsen-Massey uses premium natural ingredients to produce pure flavors from the bean, seed, fruit, blossom to meet high company standards. flavor profiles are monitored for consistency and purity of tastes and aromas. A proprietary infusion process is used to steep the natural ingredient in corn alcohol that dissolves and retains the aroma and taste found in the natural ingredient. FDA regulates that a solution must be 35% alcohol to be called an extract.
|Description Author||Alecia K|
|Name||Nielsen-Massey Pure Lemon Extract - 2 Oz - Gourmet International|
|GTIIN / UPC Code||025638850025|
|Type||Extracts & Flavorings|
|Weight (in Lbs)||0.7|