You have no items in your shopping cart.
Nielsen-Massey Pure Orange Extract - 2 Ounce Bottle - Gourmet International
Oranges carry the sunny flavors so characteristic of warmth and brightness. And with this Nielsen-Massey orange oil extract adding that orange citrus flavor infusion is so simple, eliminating sticky prep work. This orange oil extract will substitute for orange zest and orange juice in poultry, fish, and seafood dishes. The orange extract will pair naturally and harmoniously with chocolate, vanilla, and fruits. This orange oil extract is allergen-free, GMO-free, and 100% natural.
Orange Oil Extract Features
- Gluten-free, Kosher orange oil extract
- 100% Natural, Allergen-Free, GMO-Free
- 3 Year shelf life
- Nielsen-Massey orange oil extract from Gourmet International
- 100% natural, premium ingredients used
- 2 ounce orange oil extract bottle
- Eliminates spoilage, unavailable ripe ingredients, bad hand-made batches
- Orange extract perfect flavor pair with fruits, chocolate, vanilla
- Adds brightness and intensity to preserves and frozen treats
- Neilsen-Massey proprietary infusion process used
- Use insures consistent quality and preparation speed
- Orange oil extract for citrus poultry, fish, seafood dishes
½ tsp. Orange Extract = 2 Tbs. Fresh Orange Juice ---- 1 tsp. Orange Extract = 1 tsp. Orange Zest
Nielsen-Massey extracts are safe for storage for up to three years. If the extract gets cloudy or sediment forms on the bottom of the bottle, this is a normal process. Simply shake the bottle well to put the essential oils back into suspension with the alcohol base. Store extracts in a tight closed container out of the sun and away from heat.
Extracts insure that flavors and aromas are of consistent quality and speed up preparation. The chef and cook has no issues with spoilage, unripe or out of season raw ingredients, or unsatisfactory hand-made batches.
Nielsen-Massey uses premium natural ingredients to produce pure flavors from the bean, seed, fruit, blossom to meet high company standards. flavor profiles are monitored for consistency and purity of tastes and aromas. A proprietary infusion process is used to steep the natural ingredient in corn alcohol that dissolves and retains the aroma and taste found in the natural ingredient. FDA regulates that a solution must be 35% alcohol to be called an extract.
|Description Author||Alecia K|
|Name||Nielsen-Massey Pure Orange Extract - 2 Oz - Gourmet International|
|GTIIN / UPC Code||025638860024|
|Type||Extracts & Flavorings|
|Weight (in Lbs)||0.7|