You have no items in your shopping cart.
Magnetic Canning Measurement/Yield Chart from Norpro
The Norpro Canning Reference Chart is magnetic and may be left on the refrigerator or oven for quick reference. This chart converts bushels of common produce—including beans, corns, peaches, pears, and apples— to the appropriate number of canning jars needed. This reference also shows the ratio of sugar to water needed to produce light, medium, and heavy grades of canning syrup.
Norpro Canning Chart Magnetic Reference Guide Features:
- Canning reference chart from Norpro
- Magnetic—sticks to most ferrous surfaces for quick reference
- Converts bushels to canning jar quantities
- Shows water-to-syrup ratios for light, medium, and heavy canning syrups
- Measures 5.5" long by 3.5" wide
Questions on Norpro Canning Chart Reference Magnet
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
Customer ReviewsNo reviews have been found
- Additional Information
Description Author Kevin Osborn Name Norpro Canning Chart Reference Magnet GTIIN / UPC Code 028901005894 Brands Norpro Type Canning Tools Color Red Size 5.5" Quantity Included 1 Manufacturer's Warranty N/A Country of Manufacture China Shape Rectangle Weight (in Lbs) 0.1000