You have no items in your shopping cart.
Salt House with Spoon by Now Designs
This adorable Now Designs Salt House with Spoon provides small storage solutions that add charm and delight to your countertop. This beautiful glossy white porcelain and bamboo shape is home, sweet home for salt, garlic, ginger or whatever fits. The chimney provides ventilation and the notch in front is the spoon rest. This salt keeper is attractive enough to store on the countertop, to easily access while cooking and seasoning food. To clean, wipe this salt cellar/keeper clean with a damp cloth. Made by Now Designs, who for 50 years has designed exclusive home and kitchen products with style and the finest quality in mind.
- House Takenoko Salt Keeper Collection
- This salt keeper is shaped like a house, complete with windows, a chimney and roof
- The "roof" of the house is actually a hinged lid to the salt keeper. It lifts easily to add to or access salt for cooking and seasoning
- Made from beautiful and durable white porcelain, lid is made from natural colored bamboo
- Modern-shaped stainless steel spoon rests in notch on front of house
- Dimensions: Width: 4.75" | Height: 4.5" | Depth: 5"
- Made in China
|Description Author||Dana G|
|Name||Now Designs Salt House with Spoon (Salt Pig)|
|GTIIN / UPC Code||64180236642|
|Home or Commercial||Home|
|Material||Ceramic & Wood|
|Country of Manufacture||China|
|Weight (in Lbs)||1.13|