You have no items in your shopping cart.
Old Dutch International Moscow Mule Drinking Set: Includes Four (4) 16-ounce Hammered Copper Mugs + Moscow Mule Recipe
The Moscow Mule Mug from Old Dutch is named after a holiday drink made from vodka, ginger beer, and lime juice served in a copper drinking mug. Each piece in this set of four (4) mugs is made from solid copper with a 16-ounce capacity and hammered exterior finish. See bullets for full details.
The 428H Old Dutch copper drinkware set includes a Moscow Mule recipe to get you up and running with your new mug set. The Moscow Mule mug set is great for any number of stiff tavern drinks, to be enjoyed privately or among friends and party guests.
Variations on this drink include the Kentucky Mule with bourbon in place of the vodka, the Mississippi Mule with dry gin, and the Kicking Mule with Angostura Bitters added.
Old Dutch Moscow Mule Mugs (Set of 4, 16oz, Hammered Finish) Features:
- Set of 4 Moscow Mule drinking mugs from Old Dutch International
- Named after a drink of the same name with vodka, ginger beer, and lime
- Made from authentic copper
- Nickel interior lining for modern convenience*
- Brass accents
- Each mug holds 16 ounces of liquor, spirits, or your beverage of choice
- Hammered polished exterior
- Includes Moscow Mule recipe
- Mugs measures 4" tall by 3" in diameter
- Great for holiday parties and festive get-togethers
- Made in India
- Hand wash only**
Moscow Mule Recipe - Makes 16 oz serving
- 2 oz Vodka
- 1 oz Fresh Lime Juice
- Ginger Beer
- Lime & Mint Sprig
Pour the vodka and lime juice into a chilled copper mug containing several ice cubes. Top off with the ginger beer and stir. Garnish with lime wedge & mint sprig.
|Description Author||Kevin O|
|Name||16 Oz Hammered Moscow Mule Mugs from Old Dutch International (Set of 4)|
|GTIIN / UPC Code||0004564984288|
|Type||Mule Cups / Mugs|
|Home or Commercial||Home|
|Country of Manufacture||India|
|Weight (in Lbs)||1.6|