You have no items in your shopping cart.
Oliva Elité Boning Knife 6" by Messermeister
Are you looking for an effective fish knife for your big catch? Your hunt is over with the 6” Oliva Elité Boning Knife, designed to remove bones before or after cooking. Trout, bass or salmon fillets can be tricky to cut. Also, bones or bone broth enhance the flavor of chicken, turkey, lamb, or any roast. The 6” Oliva Elité Boning Knife is a butcher's choice with tapered ends, forged carbon alloy steel, razor sharp control and portion sized slices. The olive wood knife handle is so beautiful you may want to mount it after you get stuffed.
- German 1.4116 stainless carbon alloy blade resists stains, corrosion and holds its edge retention
- Blade, bolster & tang is one-piece, hot-drop hammer forged
- Recommended for home cooks, sportsmen, and butchers
- Dimension: 6" | Rockwell hardness of 57-58.
- Three-step, 15° Elité edge is hand stropped on a cloth wheel, creating the sharpest possible cutting surface on an edged tool.
- Handcrafted in the historic cutlery capital of Solingen, Germany.
- The Knife for Life™ guarantee
|Description Author||Dana G|
|Name||Messermeister Oliva Elité Boning Knife 6"|
|GTIIN / UPC Code||098872669265|
|Product Line||Oliva Elité|
|Home or Commercial||Home|
|Material||Wood and Steel|
|Manufacturer's Warranty||Lifetime Limited Manufacturer Warranty|
|Country of Manufacture||Germany|
|Weight (in Lbs)||0.50|