You have no items in your shopping cart.
Oliva Elité Kullenschliff Carving Knife 8" by Messermeister
Who will carve the roast this year? Gleefully volunteer! You could be carving with one of the finest knives every made. The Messermeister Oliva Elité Kullenschliff Carving Knife 8" offers exquisite craftsmanship from the heel to the narrow spear-point, fine-edge blade tip. The German 1.4116 stainless carbon alloy blade, bolster and tang are one-piece, hot-drop hammer forged then heat-treated and cooled to score a Rockwell hardness of 57-58. Aesthetic refinements include the natural olive wood handle. It separates meat from the bone and slices it into thin serving portions. The alternating kullenschliffs or hollows on each side of the knife reduce drag and prevent items from sticking to the blade.
- The German 1.4116 stainless carbon alloy blade
- This knife line is one-piece, hot-drop hammer forged
- Blades are heat treated and cooled to achieve a Rockwell of 57-58.
- The three-step, 15° Elité edge is hand stropped on a cloth wheel, creating the sharpest possible cutting surface on an edged tool.
- The bolsterless heel simplifies all cutting, sharpening and honing tasks, making use of the entire blade from heel to tip.
- Handcrafted in the historic cutlery capital of Solingen, Germany.
- The Knife for Life™ guarantee provides a lifetime warranty against material and manufacturing defects.
|Description Author||Dana G|
|Name||Messermeister Oliva Elité Kullenschliff Carving Knife 8"|
|GTIIN / UPC Code||098872668886|
|Product Line||Oliva Elité|
|Home or Commercial||Home|
|Material||Wood and Steel|
|Manufacturer's Warranty||Lifetime Limited Manufacturer Warranty|
|Country of Manufacture||Germany|
|Weight (in Lbs)||0.10|