You have no items in your shopping cart.
Oliva Elité Paring Knife 3.5" by Messermeister
You will find yourself using this Messermeister Oliva Elité 3.5” Paring Knife daily for trimming, dicing and peeling. This handcrafted German carbon steel resists stains and corrosion, exhibits toughness and durability, holds its edge retention, and is easy to re-sharpen to a razor-like edge. The blades are heat treated and cooled earning a Rockwell of 57-58. The compact blade is a workhorse kitchen tool ready to work for you.
- The German 1.4116 stainless carbon alloy blade resists stains and corrosion, exhibits toughness and durability, holds its edge retention, and is easy to re-sharpen to a razor-like edge.
- This knife line is one-piece, hot-drop hammer forged, which produces the strongest blade from heel to tip. The blades are heat treated and cooled to achieve a Rockwell of 57-58.
- The three-step, 15° Elité edge is hand stropped on a cloth wheel, creating the sharpest possible cutting surface on an edged tool.
- The bolsterless heel simplifies all cutting, sharpening and honing tasks, making use of the entire blade from heel to tip.
- Handcrafted in the historic cutlery capital of Solingen, Germany.
- The Knife for Life™ guarantee provides a lifetime warranty against material and manufacturing defects.
|Description Author||Dana G|
|Name||Messermeister Oliva Elité Paring Knife 3.5"|
|GTIIN / UPC Code||098872669135|
|Home or Commercial||Home|
|Manufacturer's Warranty||Lifetime Limited Manufacturer Warranty|
|Country of Manufacture||Germany|
|Weight (in Lbs)||0.10|