You have no items in your shopping cart.
Oliva Elité Scalloped Bread Knife 9" by Messermeister
The Messermeister Oliva Elité Scalloped Bread Knife 9" makes fewer bread crumbs! The razor sharp serrations cleanly slices through a crusty baguette with a gentle touch for the delicious texture. Bread making is an investment of time, labor, and love. Messermeister has invested in the superior quality of carbon steel alloy in the one-piece blade, bolster and tang. A handcrafted, three-step process produces the sharpest possible cutting surface on an edged tool. The Messermeister "Knife for Life" warranty is your assurance of a decades-old promise surpassing the reputation of the historic cutlery capital of Solingen, Germany. The aroma of fresh-baked bread romances the senses just like the golden brown olive wood handle works smoothly in the contours of your palm. It's like butter.
- German 1.4116 stainless carbon alloy blade resists stains, corrosion and holds its edge retention
- Blade, bolster & tang is one-piece, hot-drop hammer forged
- Dimension: 6" | Rockwell hardness of 57-58.
- Three-step, 15° Elité edge is hand stropped on a cloth wheel, creating the sharpest possible cutting surface on an edged tool.
- Handcrafted in the historic cutlery capital of Solingen, Germany.
- The Knife for Life™ guarantee
|Description Author||Dana G|
|Name||Messermeister Oliva Elité Scalloped Bread Knife 9"|
|GTIIN / UPC Code||098872669999|
|Product Line||Oliva Elité|
|Home or Commercial||Home|
|Material||Wood and Steel|
|Manufacturer's Warranty||Limited Lifetime Warranty|
|Country of Manufacture||Germany|
|Weight (in Lbs)||0.50|