You have no items in your shopping cart.
Oliva Elité Stealth Chef's Knife 9" by Messermeister
What are the basic knives every home cook should have in their collection? What knives are most often used in the kitchen? The Messermeister Oliva Elité Stealth Chef's Knife 9" will not let you down. You will find yourself using it for 90% of all your cutting tasks. The exquisite natural olive wood handle and the heirloom quality stainless carbon alloy blade achieves a Rockwell hardness of 57-58. The blade, bolster, and tang is one-piece, hot-drop hammer forged from a single billet of the finest German steel alloy. This knife is considered culinary perfection and has earned the right to be from Solingen, Germany.
- The three-step, 15° Elité edge is hand stropped on a cloth wheel, creating the sharpest possible cutting surface on an edged tool.
- The bolsterless heel simplifies all cutting, sharpening and honing tasks
- Handcrafted in the historic cutlery capital of Solingen, Germany
- The Knife for Life™ guarantee
- Dimensions: Length: 9" | Rockwell 57-58
|Description Author||Dana G|
|Name||Messermeister Oliva Elité Stealth Chef's Knife 9"|
|GTIIN / UPC Code||098872668695|
|Product Line||Oliva Elité|
|Home or Commercial||Home|
|Material||Wood and Steel|
|Manufacturer's Warranty||Lifetime Limited Manufacturer Warranty|
|Country of Manufacture||Germany|
|Weight (in Lbs)||0.50|