You have no items in your shopping cart.
Oliva Elité Utility Knife 6" by Messermeister
You will find yourself using this Messermeister Oliva Elité 6” Utility Knife for all of your cutting tasks in the kitchen. You'll love the smooth touch of the natural olive wood handle that is shaped to fit your palm. The German 1.4116 stainless carbon alloy blade resists stains and corrosion, exhibits toughness and durability, holds its edge retention, and is easy to re-sharpen to a razor-like edge. This utility knife gives a chef or home cook tremendous control and versatility while prepping vegetables amd fruit. When you serve the meat and cheese tray, leave the knife on the tray!
- The German 1.4116 stainless carbon alloy blade
- This knife line is one-piece, hot-drop hammer forged
- Blades are heat treated and cooled to achieve a Rockwell of 57-58.
- The three-step, 15° Elité edge is hand stropped on a cloth wheel, creating the sharpest possible cutting surface on an edged tool.
- The bolsterless heel simplifies all cutting, sharpening and honing tasks, making use of the entire blade from heel to tip.
- Handcrafted in the historic cutlery capital of Solingen, Germany.
- The Knife for Life™ guarantee provides a lifetime warranty against material and manufacturing defects.
|Description Author||Dana G|
|Name||Messermeister Oliva Elité Utility Knife 6"|
|GTIIN / UPC Code||098872668862|
|Product Line||Oliva Elité|
|Home or Commercial||Home|
|Material||Wood and Steel|
|Manufacturer's Warranty||Lifetime Limited Manufacturer Warranty|
|Country of Manufacture||Germany|
|Weight (in Lbs)||0.20|