You have no items in your shopping cart.
Butter Churn (Butter Maker) from Paderno
Paderno Butter Churn
The Paderno Butter Churn turns cream into fresh, creamery-grade butter with a simple hand-crank mechanism--no external power required. The entire transformation takes place in four (4) easy steps:
- Pour cream into the jar
- Crank the handle until the cream becomes stiff
- Discard the whey (butter byproduct)
- Rinse your fresh butter and knead it to remove excess liquid
And in minutes, the Paderno Butter Churn will have created 1.7 quarts (cream capacity) of unsalted butter of the freshest grade imaginable. In a recipe or as a topping, fresh butter is guaranteed to enhance the texture and flavor of any dish. This Butter Churn from Paderno-World Cuisine brings Old-World charm into your kitchen, and introduces your children to the science behind buttermaking.
Paderno-World Cuisine is the coming-together of culinary experts Paderno of Canada and World Cuisine of America. Today the company distributes across the globe with its unique kitchen solutions and acclaimed cookware.
Paderno Butter Churn Features:
- Churns cream into the freshest, tastiest grade of butter
- Just add cream
- Produces 1.7 quarts of butter (cream capacity)
- Making butter at home is convenient, economical, and will improve any dish
Paderno Butter Churn Dimensions: 15.75 x 4.50 x 4.50 inches
Paderno Butter Churn Shipping Weight: 4 pounds
|Name||Paderno Butter Churn|
|GTIIN / UPC Code||3325980011004|
|Home or Commercial||Home|
|Electric or Non Electric||Non Electric|
|Weight (in Lbs)||4|