You have no items in your shopping cart.
Girolle Cheese Scraper with Wood Base from Paderno
Paderno Girolle Cheese Scraper w/ Wood Base
The Paderno Girolle Cheese Scraper from Paderno-World Cuisine is a specialized tool for slicing & serving swiss cheese and fine chocolates. Specially designed for Tête de Moine swiss, the Paderno Girolle is comprised of a stainless-steel scraper that spins on an axle over a wheel of cheese, all set on an attractive wood base.
This method of scraping produces aromatic shavings of cheese and chocolate for a unique dining experience. The Paderno Girolle Cheese Scraper makes a great gift for those with initiated and discriminating palates.
Paderno-World Cuisine is the coming-together of culinary experts Paderno of Canada and World Cuisine of America. Today the company distributes across the globe with its unique kitchen solutions and acclaimed cookware.
Paderno Girolle Cheese Scraper w/ Wood Base Features:
- Special tool for shaving cheese wheels and chocolate blocks into fragrant petals
- Girolle is comprised of a scraper that spins on an axle over a wooden base for holding cheese/chocolate
- Stainless-steel cutting surface
- Serves cheese and chocolate in light, fragrant shavings for an enhanced sensory experience
- Measures 8.5" in diameter
Paderno Girolle Cheese Scraper Dimensions: 1.25 x 8.50 x 8.50 inches
Paderno Girolle Cheese Scraper Shipping Weight: 1.5 pounds
|Name||Paderno Girolle Cheese Scraper w/ Wood Base|
|GTIIN / UPC Code||3325980005775|
|Home or Commercial||Home|
|Electric or Non Electric||Non Electric|
|Weight (in Lbs)||1.5|