You have no items in your shopping cart.
Plain & Fluted Dual Pastry Wheel from Paderno
Paderno Plain & Fluted Dual Pastry Wheel, Stainless Steel
The Paderno Dual Pastry Wheel has two 1.25-inch, stainless-steel cutting wheels for making either straight or fluted cuts in cookies, pies, pastas, ravioli, or any other pastry dough. Fluted cuts are traditionally used in latticework pies and fried filled pastries, as well as ravioli and other types of pasta. The straight cutting wheel can be used for all other tasks where ornate patterns are not desired.
Other features include a finger guard to keep your fingers out of the way of the cutting wheels, and a contoured, comfortable handle for long periods of use.
Paderno-World Cuisine is the coming-together of culinary experts Paderno of Canada and World Cuisine of America. Today the company distributes across the globe with its unique kitchen solutions and acclaimed cookware.
Paderno Dual Pastry Wheel Features:
- Pastry wheel that creates two types of cutting patterns: straight and fluted
- Each wheel measures 1.25" and is made of stainless steel
- Two dough tools in one
- Creates decorative fluted cuts for latticework pies, ravioli, and fried pastries
- Creates straight cuts for all other tasks
- Fingerguard keeps fingers safe
- Contoured, comfortable handle prevents hand fatigue
Paderno Plain & Fluted Dual Pastry Wheel Dimensions: 0.4 x 7.5 x 2.5 inches
Paderno Plain & Fluted Dual Pastry Wheel Shipping Weight: 4 ounces
|Name||Paderno Plain & Fluted Dual Pastry Wheel, Stainless Steel|
|GTIIN / UPC Code||8014808662331|
|Type||Pastry Dough Cutte|
|Home or Commercial||Home|
|Weight (in Lbs)||0.25|