You have no items in your shopping cart.
Paderno Spirooli Slicer
The Spirooli Slicer from World Cuisine effortlessly makes medium and thick cut noodles from zucchini and other vegetables for veggie pasta! This Spirooli Slicer is a practical and innovative way to beautifully shred, slice and chip most vegetables and fruits. This World Cuisine Spirooli Slicer has 3 interchangeable blades (large noodle, small noodle and slicing blade) and is easy to use, clean, and store. The Paderno World Cuisine Spiral Vegetable Slicer was formerly marketed as the Spirooli, but the Spirooli was discontinued by the marketing company who was branding it. World Cuisine has re-branded the Spirooli as their own vegetable slicer, now known as the World Cuisine Spiral Vegetable Slicer.
Paderno World Cuisine Spirooli Vegetable Slicer Features:
- Multiple blades for versatility: 5/64” (2mm), 1/8” (3mm), and 1/4” (6mm) spacing.
- Plus straight blade for ribbon cuts.
- Easy to insert blades
- Durable plastic construction
- Easy to operate turning wheel
- 4 suction feet for sturdiness
- Produces continuous spiral strands and curled julienne strips
- Size: L 11 7/8" x W 5 3/8" x H 8 1/4"
- Weight: 5 lbs
|Name||Paderno-World Cuisine Spirooli Slicer|
|GTIIN / UPC Code||803118201051|
|Home or Commercial||Home|
|Material||Plastic and Steel|
|Weight (in Lbs)||3|