You have no items in your shopping cart.
Proteak Cutting Board Edge Grain with Handle - 20" x 14" x .75"
ProTeak cutting and carving boards are constructed from first quality teakwood from thier environmentally managed plantations. Due to its strength, durability, and moisture proof qualities, Teak has been used for centuries for ship building. Each eye catching ProTeak cutting board is assembled using individual narrow Teak strips for a strong and adhesive bond.
The PT-519 ProTeak cutting board is versatile and convenient featuring a spacious 20" x 14" surface with a large handle for easier cleaning and prep. Teak has a naturally high level of oily resins, which gives the hardwood it's amazing ability to repel moisture, warping, and other signs of aging. Every individual ProTeak cutting board is handmade making your cutting board unique.
Teakwood is extremely stable, beautiful and long-lasting as well as being easy on your knife blades making it the ideal material for cutting boards. For these reasons ProTeak cutting boards are a favorite for any culinary application from the home cook to professional chefs. ProTeak offers several other size cutting and carving boards as well as chopping blocks to suit any need.
Proteak Edge Grain Cutting Board Features:
- ProTeak cutting board PT-519 features a large handle
- Teakwood boards are moisture proof making them durable and long lasting
- ProTeak cutting boards are gentle on knife blades
- Teak cutting and carving boards are both eye catching and functional
- ProTeak cutting boards are handmade in Mexico making every board unique
Proteak Edge Grain Cutting Board Construction:
- ProTeak cutting boards are constructed of first quality, plantation grown Teakwood
Proteak Edge Grain Cutting Board Dimensions:
- This ProTeak cutting board measures: 20" x 14" x 0.75"
|Name||ProTeak Cutting Board Edge Grain 20"x14"x.75"|
|GTIIN / UPC Code||810996011061|
|Home or Commercial||Home|
|Manufacturer's Warranty||1 Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty|
|Country of Manufacture||Mexico|
|Weight (in Lbs)||12|