You have no items in your shopping cart.
Bon Bon Decor 8.25" Porcelain Pedestal Bowl - Round White - Rosanna Inc.
Wonderful white-ware serving pieces are so versatile, and this Decor Bon Bon 8.25" Round Pedestal Bowl from Rosanna, Inc. brings a beautiful, uniquely Victorian antique-influenced shape and design to that much needed white-ware flexibility. The white porcelain pedestal bowl will be the centerpiece of a stylish table for desserts, buffets, or brunch whether used as a single statement or combined with other Decor Bon Bon pieces for a sensational tiered table-scape. Victorian times were characterized by lavish gatherings and events, and while the styles of living today are completely different, there is still a desire for slowing down from time to time to indulge and enjoy finer dining experiences, and entertaining in a bountiful fashion. This Rosanna square glass pedestal bowl in wonderful white will help define your refined table style, and let you create a mood that elevates your foods.
Decor Bon Bon Round Pedestal Bowl Features:
- Hand-wash compote dish after use
- Square pedestal bowl part of collection of pedestal-type serveware
- Compote dish dimensions - 8.25" D. x 8" H.
- Serving surface - 6.75" D.
- White porcelain pedestal bowl
- Collectible Decor Bon Bon serveware pieces
- Traditional pressed glass pedestal bowl decorations
- Victorian shapes
- Use as a single piece or group with other pedestals for tiered look
- Decor Bon Bon Round White Porcelain Pedestal Bowl from Rosanna Inc.
Questions on Rosanna Round Pedestal Bowl-Bon Bon Decor(51146)
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
Customer ReviewsNo reviews have been found
- Additional Information
Description Author Alecia K Name Rosanna Decor Bon Bon Round Pedestal Bowl - White Porcelain GTIIN / UPC Code 793829511467 Brands Rosanna Type Serving Bowls Options Footed Compotes & Bowls Home or Commercial Home Material Porcelain Color White Size 8.25" Quantity Included 1 Manufacturer's Warranty N/A Country of Manufacture China Weight (in Lbs) 4.1