Located in Seki City, Japan—the heart of the Japanese cutlery industry—Shun has been making its world-acclaimed knives and knife block sets for better than a century. Shun blades are handcrafted in the manner of ancient samurai swords, each requiring more than 100 steps from inception to completion. Shun Classic Series knives incorporate a dramatic 32° beveled edge for precision cutting, slicing, and chopping, and feature a designer mottled pattern and ebony PakkaWood® handle.This handsome hardwood block features 8 slots to accommodate your 8 favorite pieces of Shun Kanso kitchen cutlery. Finished to be in harmony with Kanso's tagayasan handle, the block offers 4 wider slots, two narrower, as well as a slot for a pair of kitchen shears and a honing steel. Let us help you take care of your prestigious Shun cutlery with this beautiful knife block. Shun will sharpen your knives for life with their Lifetime Warranty.
- Hardwood block finished matching Kanso's handle
- Accommodates up to 8 pieces of kitchen cutlery, large and small
- Includes slots for honing steel and kitchen shears
- Made in China
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Dimensions: Overall Width/ Side to Side: 9.1" | Overall Length\End to End: 3.1''