You have no items in your shopping cart.
Classic Series Fillet Knife (7") with PakkaWood® Handle from Shun Cutlery
The Shun 7-inch Classic Series Fillet Knife is flexible and razor sharp to make filleting fish and other game a breeze. The Shun's high-carbon contoured blade conforms to the bones of fish and poultry, effortlessly removing fillets and cuts of meat while trimming away fat and undesirables. This highly-efficient blade reduces waste and makes the process of cleaning fish less arduous and messy.
Shun Classic Series fillet knives use blades comprised of AUS8A steel, which has a high carbon content to allow the blades to flex and bend without snapping. The result is a contemporary knife with eye-catching looks that resists corrosion and dulling, and won't break under normal use. Elegant ebony PakkaWood® handles complement the blades and provide critical balance and a supreme grip to enhance cutting, chopping, and slicing. Shun knives come with a limited lifetime warranty and free sharpening for as long as the blade is owned by the original purchaser.
Shun Classic 6" Utility Knife Features:
- 7" flexible fillet knife from Shun Classic
- Flexible boning knife removes fillets from fish, cuts of meat from poultry and other game
- Made from high-carbon AUS8A steel for durability and flexibility
- Precision 16° cutting edges on both sides of the blade (32 ° total)
- Ebony PakkaWood® handle provides supreme weight and balance
- Durable; resistant to dulling and corrosion
- Limited lifetime warranty*
- Lifetime of free sharpening from Shun*
*Conferred to the original purchaser only. Owner pays shipping charges for sharpening.
Questions on Fillet Knife, 7"
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
I use it everyday! Review by ChefD
- Additional Information
Description Author Kevin O Name Shun Classic Series 7" Fillet Knife (Flexible) GTIIN / UPC Code 4901601359305 Brands Shun Cutlery Product Line Classic Type Fillet Knives Home or Commercial Home Material Steel Color Black & Stainless Size 7" Manufacturer's Warranty Lifetime Limited Manufacturer Warranty (Includes Lifetime Sharpening) Country of Manufacture Japan Surface Straight Edge Weight (in Lbs) 0.5