You have no items in your shopping cart.
Gentleman's Travel Knife with PakkaWood® Handle from Shun Cutlery
This Shun folding blade is a traditional Japanese knife known as a Higo Nokami. This personal knife, with its long, slender blade, may be carried as an elegant pen knife for business travelers, or for epicures, as a means of ensuring one always has a good steak knife on hand.
The Shun Higo Nokami knife has a 3.5" blade made from Shun's high-carbon VG-10 steel honed to a razor's edge. The handle is made from ebony PakkaWood® to match the rest of the Shun Classic series, and includes an inlaid Shun crest. The lockback knife design ensures the blade stays open until a lever is pushed to close it.
This folding knife set includes an attractive leather storage sheath. And, true to traditional Nokami blades, the Shun's tang extends beyond the length of the closed knife, allowing this part to be used as a lever for one-handed operation. Measures 7" open.
Shun Higo Nokami 3.5" Personal Knife Features:
- Folding pocket knife or personal steak knife from Shun Cutlery
- A 3.5" razor-sharp blade with handsome Pakkawood® handle
- Made from Shun VG-10 high-carbon steel for durability and light weight
- Precision 16° cutting edges on both sides of the blade (32 ° total)
- Hand crafted in Japan
- Durable; resistant to dulling and corrosion
- Limited lifetime warranty*
- Lifetime of free sharpening from Shun*
*Conferred to the original purchaser only. Owner pays shipping charges for sharpening.
|Description Author||Kevin O|
|Name||Shun Higo Nokami Folding Pocket Knife / Personal Steak Knife|
|GTIIN / UPC Code||00087171040226|
|Home or Commercial||Home|
|Color||Black & Stainless|
|Manufacturer's Warranty||Lifetime Limited Manufacturer Warranty (Includes Lifetime Sharpening)|
|Country of Manufacture||Japan|
|Weight (in Lbs)||2|