Maintain razor-sharp precision and maximum sharpness on your Shun Kanso Cutlery with Shun’s Kanso Combination Honing Steel. This Kanso Combination Honing Steel is made to restore your cutlery to its former glory, straightening the edges so the sharpest part of your blade is being used to cut through your food.
It’s multi-surfaced rod includes a smooth surface for light, day-to-day honing and a micro-ribbed surface for weekly honing. Its built-in angle guide is made for ultimate precision, so you can hone your Shun knives back to their original 16° angled blades. Give your Shun cutlery the care it deserves with Shun’s Kanso Combination Honing Steel ensures that your knives stay on-point.
Shun Kanso 9" Combination Honing Steel Features:
- Stainless steel rod with Pakkawood handle
- Elegant Pakkawood handle is hygienic, durable, and moisture-resistant
- Realigns blade
- Prolongs knife sharpness
- Dual surfaces offer two sharpening options:
- Smooth surface for day-to-day honing
- Micro-ribbed surface for weekly honing
- Built-in angle guide for precise honing
- Rod length: 9”
- When purchased from an authorized retailer like Everything Kitchens, Shun offers free sharpening of your Shun cutlery (you pay shipping & processing). Click here for information.
- Hand wash only: 9"
- Limited Lifetime Manufacturer's Warranty
* For best results, hone Shun steel once a week, depending on use
Click Here to Browse More Products by Shun