You may be drawn to the SMEG Retro Style Blender Cream for the smooth contours and sleek aesthetic style making it one of the iconic award-winning designs of domestic small appliances worldwide. The 3 preset programs are "Ice Crush" to crush ice cubes, "Smoothie" to produce dense and creamy textures, "Pulse" to increase the speed of the blender to your liking by pressing a button. It operates at 600 watts,120 volts and a frequency of 60 hertz. Removable blades, adjustable to 4 speeds (Max 16,000 rotations per minute), which guarantee the desired degree of mixing. Light, easy to clean jug with dishwasher-safe lid, measuring cup, and anti-splash spout. Another popular feature is the cord wrap on the bottom so that the cord is hidden for storage. This keeps your countertop tidy especially if you have open shelving. Simplicity continues in the one knob operation so there is no clutter of buttons. The anti-slip feet keep it firmly in place as the blender operates with stainless steel dual blades. Be bold!
- 6 Cups Tritan™ BPA-Free Jug | Die-cast aluminum powder coated body
- Transparent lid with measuring cup
- Stainless steel dual blades, detachable | Safety lock when removing blender jug
- Overload motor protection | Motor with Smooth Start function
- Built-in cord wrap | 39" cord | Anti-slip feet | Backlit chrome knob
- Design Award by The Chicago Athenaeum: Museum of Architecture and Design
- Functions: 4 speeds | 3 preset programs: smoothie, ice crush, pulse
- Dimensions: Height: 1' 3-5/8" | Length: 7 3/ 4" | 6.5"
- Rating 120 Volts | Frequency 60 Hertz | 600 Watts
For more than 65 years, Smeg, created in 1948 in Guastalla, Emilia Romagna, the kingdom of good food and the Italian way of life, has given itself the task of interpreting the demands of contemporary living to create domestic appliances capable of going beyond the mere practical necessities to become design icons. Thanks to the incredible attention to quality, technological content, functionality, aesthetics, and ergonomics,
Smeg has become a point of excellence for Made in Italy which proudly exports creativity, style and Italian passion all over the world.