You have no items in your shopping cart.
SousVide Water Bath & Slow Cooker w/ Brushed Metal Exterior: Temperature-Precise within 1° F
This big brother to the Demi, the SousVide Supreme Water Oven has a larger capacity (3 gallons) and is able to cook twenty (20) 4-ounce pouches of food per cycle. The luxurious brushed-steel exterior is another exclusive found only in the Supreme, as is the insulating lid blanket for enhanced thermal stability.
Sous vide is the method of cooking vacuum-sealed food in a water bath at low temperatures to produce tender cuts of meat and vegetable dishes. This usually takes precise equipment and a good deal of babysitting. But the SousVide Supreme machine (here in brushed stainless) takes all the fuss out of making sous vide chicken or sous vide steak at home—no supervision required. This vacuum cooker is able to keep temperatures consistent within a range of +/- 1° F for days at a time, ensuring your salmon, short ribs, poached eggs, or brisket turn out just the way you like them. An audible beep signals the end of each cycle.
Sous vide cooking uses low-temperature water to cook foods evenly and throughout. The low, steady temperature prevents the outsides of meat dishes from overcooking, which yields juicier and more tender cuts of meat—the likes of which can't be attained through traditional forms of cooking. Since foods are sealed in vacuum bags and never come in contact with water they do not fall apart or become bloated.
The SousVide SVK-00001 machine has a stainless-steel exterior with an anodized aluminum interior for lighter weight and lower maintenance. This unit includes a detachable power cord, instructional DVD, and sous vide recipe book/time chart.
Click the Video tab below for a demonstration from MasterChef star Sharone Hakman.
Note: Vacuum sealer and pouches are required for most sous vide cooking in the SVK-00001 machine. Both are sold separately.
SousVide Supreme Slow Cooker (Brushed Steel) Features:
- Automatic sous vide machine
- Cooks vacuum-sealed steaks, chicken, potatoes, spare ribs, fish, and even custard in a temperature-controlled water bath
- 3 gallon capacity (~11.3 liters)
- Cooks up to twenty (20) 4oz sealed food packages per cycle
- Stainless steel exterior
- Aluminum interior and lid
- Brushed stainless finish
- Detachable power cord
- Onboard timer
- Audible beep signals the end of each cycle
- Offset handles for easy and safe emptying of water chamber
- Includes an instructional DVD, recipe book, quick reference chart for cooking temperatures and times
- 550 watts
- Measures 11.5" wide x 14.2 long"; 11.5" tall
- Weight: 13 lbs
- 1-year manufacturer warranty
- Vacuum sealer and bags sold separately
Questions on SousVide Supreme Water Oven - Brushed Stainless Steel
- From Sherry at 12/7/16 2:10 PM
- does this come with the basket rack and cooking rack as shown in pictures
Thanks for your inquiry! The SousVide Supreme Water Oven - Brushed Stainless Steel does include a basket rack and cooking rack, as depicted in the images.
We hope this helps!
- Do you find this question helpful? Yes No
Ask Your Own Question
- From Sherry at 12/7/16 2:10 PM
Customer ReviewsNo reviews have been found
- Additional Information
Product Manual Description Author Kevin Osborn Name SousVide Supreme Water Oven - Brushed Stainless Steel GTIIN / UPC Code 854838002008 Brands SousVide Supreme Type Sous Vide Water Ovens Material Steel & Aluminum Color Silver Capacity 3 Gal Size 14" Manufacturer's Warranty 1 Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty Electric or Non Electric Electric Programmable or Non Programmable Temperature Adjustable Wattage Range 500 - 999 Weight (in Lbs) 17.0000