You have no items in your shopping cart.
SousVide Water Bath Slow Cooker (Black): Temperature-Precise within 1° F
Sous vide is the method of cooking vacuum-sealed food in a water bath at low temperatures to produce tender cuts of meat and vegetable dishes. This usually takes precise equipment and a good deal of babysitting. But the SousVide Supreme Demi machine (here in black) takes all the fuss out of making sous vide chicken or sous vide steak at home—no supervision required. This vacuum cooker is able to keep temperatures consistent within a range of +/- 1° F for days at a time, ensuring your salmon, short ribs, poached eggs, or brisket turn out just the way you like them.
Sous vide cooking uses low-temperature water to cook foods evenly and throughout. The low, steady temperature prevents the outsides of meat dishes from overcooking, which yields juicier and more tender cuts of meat—the likes of which can't be attained through traditional forms of cooking. Since foods are sealed in vacuum bags and never come in contact with water they do not fall apart or become bloated.
This SousVide Supreme Demi sous vide machine is about the size of a small bread machine and is capable of preparing twelve (12) 4oz portions of food per cycle in its 2.3-gallon tank. The SousVide SVD-00101 machine has a durable black-coated steel exterior with an anodized aluminum interior for lighter weight and lower maintenance. This unit includes a detachable power cord, instructional DVD, and sous vide recipe book/time chart.
Note: Vacuum sealer and pouches are required for most sous vide cooking in the SVD-00101 machine. Both are sold separately.
SousVide Supreme Demi (Black) Features:
- Automatic sous vide machine
- Cooks vacuum-sealed steaks, chicken, potatoes, spare ribs, fish, and even custard in a temperature-controlled water bath
- 2.3-gallon capacity (~9 liters)
- Cooks up to twelve (12) 4-ounce sealed food packages per cycle
- Steel exterior
- Aluminum interior and lid
- Black finish
- Detachable power cord
- Onboard timer
- Offset handles for easy and safe emptying of water chamber
- Includes an instructional DVD, recipe book, quick reference chart for cooking temperatures and time
- 550 watts
- Measures 11" wide x 13 long"; 11.5" tall
- Weight: 9 lbs
- 1-year manufacturer warranty
- Vacuum sealer and bags sold separately
|Description Author||Kevin O|
|Name||SousVide Supreme Demi Water Oven - Black|
|GTIIN / UPC Code||854838002206|
|Type||Sous Vide Water Ovens|
|Material||Steel & Aluminum|
|Manufacturer's Warranty||1 Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty|
|Electric or Non Electric||Electric|
|Programmable or Non||Programmable|
|Wattage Range||500 - 999|
|Weight (in Lbs)||12.1|