You have no items in your shopping cart.
Prepare over 200 Sous Vide Meals at Home with This Cookbook from SousVide Supreme
This extensive cookbook from SousVide Supreme demystifies sous vide cooking for the home cook with over 200 simple and delicious recipes. Sous Vide for the Home Cook approaches sous vide cooking from the perspective of a novice and includes times, temperature charts, and recipes for lamb, beef, pork, chicken, fish, fruits/vegetables, and even ice cream dishes. This recipe book makes a fine complement to the SousVide Supreme and SousVide Demi water ovens. Written by Douglas E. Baldwin.
Note: Cover image may vary by edition.
Overview of the SousVide for the Home Cook cookbook from SousVide Supreme:
- Cookbook of sous vide recipes from SousVide Supreme
- Includes over 200 recipes for beef, poultry, pork, and fish
- Approaches sous vide cooking simply
- Presumes no prior experience
- Make tender meats and spare ribs unlike which is attainable through a traditional cooking surface
- Makes a great complement to SousVide Supreme and SousVide Demi water ovens
- Written by Douglas E. Baldwin
- Dimensions: 6" x 9" x 1"
- Made in the USA
|Description Author||Kevin O|
|Name||Sous Vide for the Home Cook Cookbook from SousVide Supreme|
|GTIIN / UPC Code||09780984493609|
|Type||Cookbooks and Recipe Books|
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
|Weight (in Lbs)||1|