You have no items in your shopping cart.
VS3000 Vacuum Sealer from SousVide Supreme: for Food Storage or Sous Vide Cooking
The SousVide Supreme VS3000 Vacuum Sealer packages and presses fish, marinated steaks, potatoes, soups, and custard with an airtight seal. These pouches can then be used for cooking in a sous vide machine, such as the SousVide Supreme water ovens, or for storage in the freezer, dramatically extending the shelf life of your meat and produce.
This vacuum sealer has two settings: Moist/Dry for dry ingredients, and Moist for soups, marinating meats, and other liquids. Far from being a kitchen-only appliance, the SousVide Supreme Vacuum Sealer can also keep personal items watertight for camping, rafting, or mailing delicate parcels. The VS3000 uses SousVide plastic pouch rolls part # SVV-00204 only; unit ships with 10 free sealer pouches.
Note: When using the included VS3000 Vacuum Sealer to seal wet foods (fish, marinated steaks) it's important to stop the machine just before liquid reach the bag's seal. Suctioning liquids up into the seal will prevent bags from sealing properly.
Overview of the SousVide Supreme Vacuum Sealer:
- Unique, extra wide heat seal
- Easy touch-top activation
- Speed control for gentler vacuum suction of delicate foods
- Moist/Dry setting to reinforce the seal when handling juicy foods
- Seal Only option for ease in making cut-to-size pouches from rolls
- Elevated high-rise platform to help prevent juices from compromising a seal
- Easy-to-clean vacuum channel to catch moisture overflow
- Made in China
- Model: VS3000
- Power: 100-240V, 50/60Hz; 110W –0.7 bar (-0.7x105Pa)
- Certifications: cULus, CE
- Appliance Dimensions: 15"L 4"W 4.2"H
- Weight: 3.5 lb
|Description Author||Everything Kitchens|
|Name||SousVide Supreme Food Vacuum Sealer|
|GTIIN / UPC Code||00854838002565|
|Home or Commercial||Home|
|Color||Black & Stainless|
|Manufacturer's Warranty||1 Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty|
|Country of Manufacture||China|
|Weight (in Lbs)||3.5|