You have no items in your shopping cart.
White Cast Iron 10" Fry Pan - by Staub
Sauté a moist duck breast or fry crispy turkey bacon for Sunday morning breakfast with Staub's White Fry Pan! The textured surface helps brown foods and maintain even heat distribution. The ingenious multi-coat enamel makes cooking with cast iron a breeze, while the coating requires no additional seasoning like other cast-iron pieces. The smooth enameled base is compatible with all cook tops even induction. Make breakfast, lunch or dinner a fantastic meal thanks to the Staub 10” Frying Pan.
Staub White 10" Fry Pan (1222602) Features:
- Smooth enamel bottom works on all stovetops
- Each piece is one of a kind
- Rough texture results in exceptional browning
- Requires no seasoning
- Dishwasher safe
- Color: White
- Resistant to rust, chipping and cracking
- Ideal for use on any cooktop, including induction
- Oven and broiler safe up to 500°F.
- For best results use low to medium heat
- When using high heat, bring your pan slowly to a high temperature
- Use plastic, wood or nylon utensils only; metal utensils may damage the enamel
- Enamel may chip or crack if banged against a hard surface
- Handles and knobs can become very hot. Always use pot holder or glove when handling.
- Frying pan coating requires no additional seasoning
- Black matte interior enamel of each piece contains traces of quartz for additional heat resistance
- Rougher surface resulting in better browning
- Diameter: 10" | Height: 2"
- Made in France
- Item # 1222602
- Weight: 9 lb.
Questions on Staub's White 10" Fry Pan - 1222602
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
Customer ReviewsNo reviews have been found
- Additional Information
Description Author Sierra Welch Name Staub Frying Pan 10", White GTIIN / UPC Code 3272340021633 Brands Staub Type Skillets / Frypans Options Without Lid Home or Commercial Home Material Cast Iron Color White Size 10" Quantity Included 1 Manufacturer's Warranty Lifetime Limited Manufacturer Warranty Country of Manufacture France Weight (in Lbs) 9