You have no items in your shopping cart.
12” Chicken Al Mattone Cast Iron Griddle & Ceramic Press - Matte Black by Staub
Share the gift of love and Italian tradition with the aid of this Staub 12” Chicken Al Mattone Cast Iron Griddle & Ceramic Press - Matte Black. This two-piece gourmet cookware was inspired by Italy’s “chicken under a brick” dish which was accomplished by using a heavy tile as a press. They called this press a mattone.
Achieve juicy, crispy chicken that makes mouths water! The ultra-heavy glazed ceramic Chicken Al Mattone press retains moisture, ensuring even browning. You can also use the cast iron griddle pan by itself for delicious eggs, bacon, and pancakes. The griddle has a low side for easy flipping while containing food.
The oversized handles and knob allow easy maneuvering even while wearing oven mitts. The enameled cast iron is easy to clean and does not require seasoning. Whether you are cooking stovetop or oven, this 12” Chicken Al Mattone Cast Iron Griddle & Ceramic Press - Matte Black by Staub is a wonderful addition to your kitchen.
- 12” Cast Iron Griddle
- 11” Ceramic Press
- Ultra-heavy glazed ceramic Chicken Al Mattone press retains moisture & ensures even browning
- Cast iron griddle pan has a low side for easy “flipping” while containing food
- Oversized handles & knob allow easy maneuvering even while wearing oven mitts
- Textured black matte enamel interior ensures exceptional browning
- Enameled cast iron is easy to clean & doesn’t require seasoning
- Oven-Safe up to 500°F
- Dimensions: 15.3” x 12.5” x 2”
- Weight: 11 lbs
- Cast Iron Griddle: Made in France | Ceramic Press: Made in China
- 30-Year limited manufacturer warranty
- Item #: 40508-550
|Description Author||Cathy H|
|Name||Staub 12" Chicken Al Mattone Cast Iron Griddle & Ceramic Press - Matte Black|
|GTIIN / UPC Code||00872078023997|
|Product Line||Staub Cast-Iron Cookware|
|Type||Griddle Pans w/Panini Presses|
|Home or Commercial||Home|
|Material||Ceramic & Metal|
|Manufacturer's Warranty||30 Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty|
|Country of Manufacture||France|
|Weight (in Lbs)||15.35|