You have no items in your shopping cart.
Cast Iron Fry Pan 12 inch - Multiple Colors
Conquer each stovetop masterpiece with Staub's 10" Fry Pan! No matter if you're sautéing a duck breast or frying turkey bacon for Sunday morning breakfast, the textured surface helps to brown foods perfectly and heats with even distribution. The ingenious multi-coat enamel makes cooking with cast iron a breeze and the coating requires no additional seasoning like other cast-iron pieces. The smooth enameled base is compatible with all cook tops even induction. Staub's 10" Frying Pan is excellent for whipping up tasty treats throughout the day.
Staub 10" Fry Pan Features:
- Requires no seasoning
- Smooth enamel bottom works on all stovetops
- Each piece is one of a kind
- Rough texture results in exceptional browning
- Resistant to rust, chipping and cracking
- Ideal for use on any cooktop, including induction
- Oven and broiler safe up to 500°F.
- For best results use low to medium heat
- When using high heat, bring your pan slowly to a high temperature
- Use plastic, wood or nylon utensils only; metal utensils may damage the enamel
- Frying pan coating requires no additional seasoning
- Black matte interior enamel of each piece contains traces of quartz for additional heat resistance
- Rougher surface resulting in better browning
- Diameter: 10" | Height: 2"
- Dishwasher safe
- Weight: 9lb
- Made in France
|Description Author||Adam C|
|Name||Staub Frying Pan 10" - Multiple Colors Available|
|Type||Skillets / Frypans|
|Manufacturer's Warranty||Lifetime Limited Manufacturer Warranty|
|Extended Warranty Eligible||No|
|Country of Manufacture||France|