You have no items in your shopping cart.
4.25 Quart Cast Iron Shallow Wide Cocotte with a Black Matte Finish - by Staub
Bring your family together with hearty roasts and soups with the Staub Wide Round Shallow Cocotte also known as a French or Dutch Oven. Crafted from strong, durable cast iron, this heavy-weight dutch oven can conquer baked macaroni and cheese, braised beef, creamy soups, and chocolate souffle. The tight-fitting lid retains essential moisture for more effective basting and allows you to monitor food as it cooks.
The smooth enamel bottom works on all stovetops and is oven safe up to 500°F. With no seasoning needed, you can start making dinner meals and desserts everyone will love! The lovely chip-resistant finish makes for a perfect centerpiece while serving, and with a lifetime warranty you can expect to have this wonderful Staub Wide Round Shallow Cocotte/Dutch Oven to pass down to generations in your family.
Staub Wide Round Shallow Cocotte/Dutch Oven 4.25qt Features:
- Classic Black Matte Finish
- Staub Round Cocotte Made in France
- Glass lid allows you to monitor food as it cooks
- Ttight-fitting lid locks in moisture
- Great for braising
- Safe for metal utensils
- Dutch oven is oven safe up to 500°F
- Nickel steel knob
- Smooth enamel bottom will work on all stovetops
- Each cocotte/dutch oven is one of a kind
- Rough texture helps improve browning of foods
- Requires no seasoning
- Dishwasher safe
- Length: 14" | Width: 9" | Height: 4"
- Shipping weight: 13.4 lbs
|Name||Staub 4.25QT Shallow Wide Oval Cocotte & Glass Lid - Black Matte|
|GTIIN / UPC Code||872078020859|
|Home or Commercial||Home|
|Manufacturer's Warranty||Lifetime Limited Manufacturer Warranty|
|Country of Manufacture||France|
|Weight (in Lbs)||13.4|