From famous French enamel and cast iron masters at Staub, this round cocotte with glass lid is everything you need to make your favorite, most delicious meals!
Designed with durability, style, and classic French cooking in mind, this cocotte has a variety of features to help craft mouth-watering foods. The interior of the cocotte has a rough texture, which better facilitates browning of meats, and the cast-iron construction heats up quickly and cooks evenly. The cocotte's enamel coating not only provides vibrant color, but also makes it easier to use on any stove and long-lasting. No seasoning required!
Originating in Alsace, France, Staub specializes in cast iron and ceramic cookware- mixing modern technology with traditional craftsmanship to produce beautiful and sturdy pieces for their customers. Whether it be a home cook or a five star chef using Staub products, they're made with value and quality in mind!
Staub 4 Qt. Round Cocotte/Dutch Oven with Glass Lid Features:
- Durable enameled cast iron construction
- Beautiful grenadine coloring
- Lid is made of durable tempered borosilicate glass
- Glass lid is oven safe up to 500°F
- Smooth enameled bottom for any stove
- Rough interior texture for better browning
- No seasoning required
- Length: 12"
- Width: 10.75"
- Height: 5.5"
- Weight: 8.75lbs
- Capacity: 4 qts
- Made in France
- Lifetime manufacturer warranty against defects in materials and/or craftsmanship
Shop more Staub products here!