You have no items in your shopping cart.
Multi-Coat Enamel Fry Pan 10"
No matter if you're sautéing a duck breast or frying turkey bacon for Sunday morning breakfast, the textured surface of this 10” Staub Fry Pan in Basil Green helps to brown foods perfectly and heats with even distribution. The ingenious multi-coat enamel makes cooking with cast iron a breeze and the coating requires no additional seasoning like other cast-iron pieces. The smooth enameled base is compatible with all cook tops even induction. Make breakfast, lunch or dinner a fantastic meal thanks to the Staub 10” Frying Pan.
Staub Frying Pan Features:
- Made in France
- Smooth enamel bottom works on all stovetops
- Each piece is one of a kind
- Rough texture results in exceptional browning
- Requires no seasoning
- Dishwasher safe
- Color: Basil Green
- Resistant to rust, chipping and cracking
- Ideal for use on any cooktop, including induction
- Oven and broiler safe up to 500°F.
- For best results use low to medium heat
- When using high heat, bring your pan slowly to a high temperature
- Use plastic, wood or nylon utensils only; metal utensils may damage the enamel
- Enamel may chip or crack if banged against a hard surface
- Handles and knobs can become very hot. Always use pot holder or glove when handling.
- Fry pan coating requires no additional seasoning
- Black matte interior enamel of each piece contains traces of quartz for additional heat resistance
- Rougher surface resulting in better browning
- 10" diam. x 2” high
- 9 lb.
Questions on 10" Frying Pan by Staub
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
Best pan I've ever owned!! Review by Meagan
Fantastic pans. I cook 90% of my food in them, just fixed up a new one for a friend today. When you first get it, sand those pebbles down to a smooth surface using 60 grit sandpaper, then finish up with 220. I don't subscribe to the oven seasoning method, haven't had good luck with it.. for seasoning, just cook in it on the stovetop. Bacon, potatoes, more bacon and more potatoes. Use a metal spatula- that can't hurt the seasoning, it'll only scrape off the gooey crap you don't want anyways. After an hour or so, you'll have a nice dark brown shiny surface, then fry an egg. If that doesn't stick, nothing will. (Posted on 4/29/16)
Would you recommend this product to a friend? Definitely yes
- Additional Information
Description Author Brett L Name Staub Frying Pan 10", Basil Green GTIIN / UPC Code 872078013301 Brands Staub Type Skillets / Frypans Options Without Lid Material Cast Iron Color Green Manufacturer's Warranty Lifetime Limited Manufacturer Warranty Country of Manufacture France Shape Round Weight (in Lbs) 9