You have no items in your shopping cart.
Multi-Coat Enamel Frying Pan 12"
No matter if you're sautéing a duck breast or frying turkey bacon for Sunday morning breakfast, the textured surface of this 12” Staub Frying Pan in Dark Blue helps to brown foods perfectly and heats with even distribution. The ingenious multi-coat enamel makes cooking with cast iron a breeze and the coating requires no additional seasoning like other cast-iron pieces. The smooth enameled base is compatible with all cook tops even induction. Make breakfast, lunch or dinner a fantastic meal thanks to the Staub 12” Fry Pan.
Staub Frying Pan Features:
- Made in France
- Smooth enamel bottom works on all stovetops
- Each piece is one of a kind
- Rough texture results in exceptional browning
- Requires no seasoning
- Dishwasher safe
- Color: Dark Blue
- Resistant to rust, chipping and cracking
- Ideal for use on any cooktop, including induction
- Oven and broiler safe up to 500°F.
- For best results use low to medium heat
- When using high heat, bring your pan slowly to a high temperature
- Use plastic, wood or nylon utensils only; metal utensils may damage the enamel
- Enamel may chip or crack if banged against a hard surface
- Handles and knobs can become very hot. Always use pot holder or glove when handling.
- Frying pan coating requires no additional seasoning
- Black matte interior enamel of each piece contains traces of quartz for additional heat resistance
- Rougher surface resulting in better browning
- 12" diam. x 2” high
- 6 lb.
Questions on 12" Frying Pan by Staub
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
Perfect!! Review by Meagan
I just love this pan. You will need two burns to cook since it is so big. But definitely worth it. I fried 24 perogies at one time! Worth it. (Posted on 4/29/16)
Would you recommend this product to a friend? Definitely yes
- Additional Information
Description Author Brett Lehrman Name Staub Frying Pan 12" - Dark Blue GTIIN / UPC Code 872078014261 Brands Staub Type Skillets / Frypans Options Without Lid Material Cast Iron Color Blue Capacity 9 oz Size 12" Manufacturer's Warranty Lifetime Limited Manufacturer Warranty Country of Manufacture France Shape Round Weight (in Lbs) 12