You have no items in your shopping cart.
0.25 Quart, 2" Cast Iron Saucepan - Multiple Colors
It’s time to get saucy! The Staub Cast Iron Mini Saucepan w/Lid, in multiple colors is perfect for melting chocolate for dessert or butter for a delectable sauce. Using a cast iron saucepan is an excellent choice in the kitchen. The handy lid keeps your ingredients slowly simmering whether it’s on the stove top or in the oven. The enamel coating of this 0.25 quart cast iron saucepan is resistant to rust, chips, and cracks. No seasoning is required! The quartz particles enhance the browning process, resist stains and can be heated to 500° F. Make the sauce of your dreams with the Staub Cast Iron Saucepan.
Staub Cast Iron Mini Saucepan w/Lid Features:
- Made in France
- Self-basting spikes on the lid create a rain-forest
- Effect evenly returning juices back onto food
- Heavy weight; tight-fitting lid retains moisture
- Oven Safe up to 500°F
- Brass knob
- Multiple colors
- Smooth enamel bottom works on all stovetops
- Each piece is one of a kind
- Rough texture results in exceptional browning
- Requires no seasoning
- Dishwasher safe
- Lifetime manufacture warranty against defects in materials and/or craftsmanship
- Dimensions: 9.3 x 4.1 x 2.36"
- Weight: 2.3 lbs
- Capacity: 0.25 Quarts
|Description Author||Brett L|
|Name||Staub Cast Iron Mini Saucepan w/Lid, 0.25QT - Multiple Colors|
|Manufacturer's Warranty||Lifetime Limited Manufacturer Warranty|
|Country of Manufacture||France|