You have no items in your shopping cart.
6", 0.5QT Roasting Dish
No matter if you're roasting chicken, fish, pork or vegetables for your next family meal, the textured surface of this 6” Staub Round Roasting Dish in Graphite Grey helps to roast foods perfectly and heats with even distribution. The ingenious multi-coat enamel makes cooking with cast iron a breeze and the coating requires no additional seasoning like other cast-iron pieces. The smooth enameled base is compatible with all cook tops even induction. Make breakfast, lunch or dinner a fantastic meal thanks to the Staub 6” Round Roasting Dish.
Staub 6' Round Roasting Dish Features:
- Made in France
- Smooth enamel bottom works on all stovetops
- Each piece is one of a kind
- Rough texture results in exceptional browning
- Requires no seasoning
- Dishwasher safe
- Color: graphite grey
- Resistant to rust, chipping and cracking
- Ideal for use on any cook top, including induction
- Oven and broiler safe up to 500°F.
- For best results use low to medium heat
- When using high heat, bring your pan slowly to a high temperature
- Use plastic, wood or nylon utensils only; metal utensils may damage the enamel
- Enamel may chip or crack if banged against a hard surface
- Handles and knobs can become very hot. Always use pot holder or glove when handling.
- Round roasting dish requires no additional seasoning
- Black matte interior enamel of each piece contains traces of quartz for additional heat resistance
- Rougher surface resulting in better browning
- Dimensions: 9.25 X 6.69 X 2.36"
- Weight: 2.2 lbs
Questions on Round Roasting Dish by Staub
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
Customer ReviewsNo reviews have been found
- Additional Information
Description Author Brett L Name Staub Round Roasting Dish 6", 0.5QT - Graphite Grey GTIIN / UPC Code 872078003647 Brands Staub Type Roasting Pans Options Without Lid Home or Commercial Home Material Cast Iron Color Gray Capacity 0.5 Quarts Size 6" Manufacturer's Warranty Lifetime Limited Manufacturer Warranty Country of Manufacture France Shape Round Weight (in Lbs) 2.2