You have no items in your shopping cart.
Special Edition Tomorrowland 8” Cast Iron Hot Plate w/ Lid - Grenadine by Staub
Be a part of something big when you invest in this Staub Special Edition Tomorrowland 8” Cast Iron Hot Plate with Lid in Grenadine! Inspired by the Tomorrowland festival that originated in Belgium spreading worldwide like wildfire, this hot plate’s design uniquely showcases Staub’s international presence. The exclusive Tomorrowland design features a map of the world on the lovely enamel glazed lid and a brass heart-shaped knob with a “Tastes of the World” inscription.
This grenadine enamel-finished round hot plate with a lid will not chip or rust so you can enjoy your cast iron plate for many years to come, making it perfect for passing on to future generations. The Staub round hot plate is great for individual meals and doubles as attractive tableware for when you are hosting. This lovely cast iron dutch oven can be used on all cooktops and is oven safe up to 500°F, so you can sear, roast, and serve, all from one beautiful dish.
The self-basting system consisting of distributed spikes over the whole inside flat lid ensures a continuous rainfall effect over the food inside the cocotte. A great choice for vegetables since the heavy lid allows the plate to keep moisture in order to expertly steam the vegetables inside. This versatile dish can also be chilled and used as a small serving dish for oysters on the half shell or shrimp cocktail. From hor d’oeuvres to entrees, this Staub Special Edition Tomorrowland 8” Cast Iron Hot Plate w/ Lid will cook and serve delicious meals while also being a fantastic conversation piece.
- Limited Edition Collector’s Item!
- Exclusive Tomorrowland design inspired by the worldwide festival
- Exclusive brass knob with “Tastes of the World” inscription
- Matte black matte enamel interior heats & enhances caramelization and is excellent for searing
- Globe lid design showcases Staub’s international presence
- Self-basting Chistera spikes on the lid create a rain-forest effect evenly returning juices back to food
- Heavyweight; tight-fitting lid retains moisture
- Smooth enamel bottom works on all stovetops
- Requires no seasoning & is very easy to clean
- Versatile design goes from oven to table
- Oven safe up to 500°F
- Color: Grenadine
- Material: Cast Iron with a brass knob
- Handle-to-Handle: 10.125”
- Diameter: 7.875”
- Height with Lid: 3.375” | Height without Lid: 1.5”
- Capacity: 0.75 Qt
- Lifetime Warranty
- Made in France
- Item #: 13302087
|Description Author||Cathy H|
|Name||Staub Special Edition Tomorrowland 8” Cast Iron Hot Plate w/ Lid - Grenadine|
|Material||Cast Iron with Porcelain Enamel|
|Manufacturer's Warranty||Lifetime Limited Manufacturer Warranty|
|Country of Manufacture||France|