The Staub Stackable Cocotte, Braiser, and Grill Pan with Lid in Cherry is the ideal cookware set that saves space while giving you a variety of methods of cooking! Made from legendary French cast iron, this set features a 5.25 Qt. round cocotte, 3.5 Qt. braiser, 10" grill pan, and a universal lid that fits onto each piece. Conscientiously designed with slightly slanted sides for nesting, the Staub Stackable may store anywhere from shelves, cupboards, and pot drawers. Included with this set are attachable bumpers to protect the cookware from scratching and scuffing while stacking and unstacking.
With the 5.25 Qt. cocotte, let your imagination run wild with meals like Greek lemon chicken soup, poached peaches with almond cream and amaretti biscuit crumb, garlic orzo with asparagus, and roasted pork with fennel and sage. For the 3.5 Qt. braiser, you may find yourself making delectable lamb shanks, pork chops in wine, and desserts like cobblers and bread pudding. And of course, the 10" grill pan is perfect for any time of day, whether you are making bacon for breakfast, paninis for lunch, or burgers for dinner!
Characteristically of Staub cast iron, it is unsurpassed for slow cooking veggies and meats while appropriate for simmering soups and stews with its impeccable heat-retaining qualities for thorough heat distribution. Due to the cast iron construction, each piece is oven-safe up to 500°F and compatible with all stovetops, including induction. The lid included with this set will help lock in moisture for any of the cookware pieces and self-baste with the tiny spikes beneath the lid, providing moist and well-cooked results every time.
Grounded in French culinary traditions, Staub cookware is found in both professional and home kitchens for its performance, craftsmanship, and elegance. So allow yourself the best results from the best cookware—whether grilling, braising, or simmering—with the Staub Stackable Cocotte, Braiser, and Grill Pan with Lid in Cherry!
Staub Stackable Cocotte, Braiser, and Grill Pan with Lid (Cherry) Features:
- Beautiful Cherry Red color
- Made from legendary cast iron construction
- Exceptional heat distribution and retention
- High-sloped sides promote frying, braising, simmering, boiling, and more
- Textured black matte enamel interior requires no seasoning
- Smooth enamel bottom works on all stovetops, including induction
- Nesting features allow these pieces to save space in your storage areas
- Comes with attachable bumpers to protect cookware while stacking and unstacking
- The heavy & tight-fitting lid locks in moisture while its interior spikes promote a rainfall effect for effective basting
- Oven-safe up to 500°F
- Hand washing recommended
- Total diameter: 13"
- Total height: 11.5"
- Lifetime warranty
- Made in France
- 5.25 Qt. cocotte
- 3.5 Qt. braiser
- 10" grill pan
Explore more Staub cookware here!