The Swiss Diamond 9 piece Set is made of heavy-duty cast aluminum. This 9-piece Swiss Diamond Cookware Set includes a 2.2-quart covered saucepan, 10-inch fry pan with lid, 8 inch fry pan, 5.5-quart covered stockpot, and a 3.2-quart saute pan with a lid.
Swiss Diamond Cookware's virtually indestructible nonstick cooking surface is made from diamond crystals. The fry pans will not peel, crack, or blister, and metal utensils are safe to use. In addition, the Cookware's flat bottoms provide even heat distribution and accommodate all ceramic, electric, and gas cook tops. Oven-safe up to 500 degrees F, the cookware's stay-cool ergonomically designed handles ensure a safe, comfortable grip, while see-through, vented, tempered glass lids allow for convenient monitoring of cooking foods. Combining exceptional durability and versatility in the kitchen, the dishwasher-safe cookware carries a limited lifetime warranty.
Swiss Diamond Cookware is made with PTFE Non-Stick instead of Teflon, which is basically the same thing as Teflon, it's just not made by Dupont. The manufacturing plant/s that make the PTFE that is used in the Swiss Diamond Cookware do not use PFOA in the manufacturing process, which is what the articles about the health risks of Teflon have pointed out as being the problem with Non-Stick Cookware.
Non-Stick Cookware Features
- Non-Stick Swiss Diamond Cookware Set Includes
- 2.2-quart covered saucepans
- 8- and 10-inch fry pans
- 5.5 quart covered stockpot
- 3.2-quart covered saute pan
- Made of heavy-duty cast-aluminum with diamond-crystal nonstick surface
- Stay-cool ergonomic handles ensure a safe, comfortable grip
- See-through tempered glass lids for convenient monitoring of cooking foods
- Oven-safe up to 500 degrees F
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Swiss Diamond Cookware FAQ