You have no items in your shopping cart.
Swiss Diamond Nonstick Dutch Oven & Braiser with Lid - 11 Inch Round 5.3 Quart
Bring home the finest nonstick cookware on the market by investing in Swiss Diamond! Eco-conscious, green manufacturing processes have produced the highest ranked nonstick cookware in New Zealand, Australia, and the United States. Swiss Diamond has a revolutionary, patented nonstick surface coating that has been reinforced with real diamond crystals. In laboratory tests, this unique three-layer nonstick coating has been proven to outlast and outperform other brands and types time after time.
Each piece of Swiss Diamond Cookware starts with a body made of pressure-cast aluminum. This super-solid cookware piece provides you with superior, uniform heat distribution without the typical hot spots found in other material types. Guaranteed not to warp, the perfectly flat base can be used on ceramic, gas, electric, halogen, and radiant ring stove-tops. This optimum flatness Swiss Diamond produces will keep your pot or pan from spinning, or becoming unstable during a lifetime of use. The special Swiss Diamond nonstick coating is plasma-deposited to prevent contact of food with the aluminum body, even if the nonstick coating becomes damaged. Ergonomic handles are attached by a threading method onto exterior bolsters, rather than using traditional rivets. This design prevents food from building up on the inside of the pan which can cause bacterial growth over time. This exceptional Swiss Diamond Cookware will withstand temperatures up to 500 degrees Fahrenheit, so no worries if you want to finish your dish in the oven! Tempered glass lids are durable and sturdy. An adjustable, rotating vent lies directly beneath the lid's thermoplastic knob. You can watch your foods cook, but also release or retain steam as needed without removing the lid. Swiss Diamond has your health, safety, and convenience of use in mind always.
This Swiss Diamond Cookware Braiser and Dutch oven is sizable to feed your large group of friends or family with the 11 inch diameter and 5.3 quart capacity. This braiser with traditionally-shaped straight sides can be used for both wet and dry heat methods. Cover the dutch oven with the lid and prepare tender, moist, and delicious pot roast with vegetables, goulash, all kinds of stews or soups. Remove the lid for browning chicken pieces, ratatouille, and so much more! The Swiss Diamond Dutch Oven and Braiser can be a key piece of kitchen equipment for a lifetime of delicious foods. It is an investment that will pay for itself over and over!
Swiss Diamond Cookware Braiser & Dutch Oven - 11" with Lid 5.3 Quart Features:
- Revolutionary, patented nonstick coating
- 3 layer nonstick coating reinforced with diamond crystals
- Swiss Diamond Cookware nonstick coating lab tested to outlast and outperform other brands
- Ranked best and first in nonstick cookware - United States, New Zealand, Australia
- Plasma deposited nonstick coating to prevent food contact with aluminum even if damaged
- Nonstick dutch oven and braiser of recycled cast aluminum construction
- Uniform heat distribution and no hot spots
- Solid, durable, long-lasting
- Recycled aluminum, irregular pieces, and scrap leftovers melted down and used for eco-friendly cookware
- Sustainable manufacturing through green operations and practices
- Braiser and dutch oven with perfectly flat base
- Guaranteed not to warp with use, spin or become unstable during cooking
- Ergonomic handles attached to bolster by threading for perfect balance
- Handle design to prevent food buildup and bacterial growth
- Nonstick dutch oven and braiser with heat-safe cookware knobs and handles
- Included tempered glass lid in Swiss Diamond metal frame for safety and durability
- Thermoplastic lid knob with adjustable steam vent release
- Straight-sided braiser and dutch oven
- Slow wet heat tenderizes and moisturizes with lid
- Dry heat reduces and browns without lid
- Nonstick dutch oven and braiser capacity - 5.3 Quart
- Create delicious pot roast with vegetables, goulash, stew, ratatouille, and so much more
- Recommended stove-top types for use - gas, electric, radiant ring, ceramic, halogen
- Oven-safe to 500 degrees Fahrenheit
- Dishwasher safe but hand-washing recommended
- Nonstick dutch oven and braiser resists burning and sticking
- Limited lifetime Swiss Diamond cookware warranty
Swiss Diamond Cookware Nonstick Dutch Oven & Braiser 5.3 Qt. Dimensions - 11" Diameter x 3.7" Depth
Swiss Diamond Cookware Braiser & Dutch Oven 5.3 Qt. Shipping Weight - 6 lbs.
Questions on Swiss Diamond Cookware Braiser & Dutch Oven - 11 Inch 5.3 Quart with Lid
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
Customer ReviewsNo reviews have been found
- Additional Information
Description Author Alecia Kay Name Swiss Diamond Cookware Braiser & Dutch Oven - 11 Inch 5.3 Quart with Lid GTIIN / UPC Code 7640119212364 Brands Swiss Diamond Cookware Type Braisers Options With Lid Material Aluminum Non Stick Color Black, Clear, Silver Capacity 5.3 Quart Size 11" Quantity Included 2 Country of Manufacture Switzerland Shape Round Weight (in Lbs) 6.0000