A pepper mill is a necessity in every kitchen because you can’t get far in most recipes without freshly ground black pepper! Why not make yours this beautiful 7” Milano Pepper Mill in Walnut by Swissmar? Made of strong, durable, high-density North American Walnut, each mill is carefully crafted from a single piece, making each one unique. When it comes to performance, it’s the details that matter! The burr grinder is made of ceramic, which means it’s harder than steel, won’t rust or corrode over time, and won’t retain odors, allowing this mill to be used for pepper, salt, dried herbs, and dried spices. A ‘P’ on the front designates this as a pepper mill, but feel free to use it with dried herbs or dried spices, too! The grind can be changed from coarse to fine by simply turning the mill over and turning the adjustment ring (clockwise for a finer grind, counter-clockwise for a coarser grind). Try a coarse grind of black peppercorns for a crusted steak, a medium grind of pepper to spice up your meal, or finely grind coriander for your favorite recipe!
Swissmar 7” Milano Walnut Pepper Mill Features:
- North American Walnut Pepper Mill with a beautiful lacquer finish
- Ceramic, multi-purpose mechanism suitable for salt, pepper, dried herbs, and dried spices
- Adjusts from coarse to fine grind by turning the adjustment ring on the bottom of the mill
- 7” tall
- Top of mill pops off for easy filling
- To clean, wipe exterior clean with a damp cloth
- Store in a dry place
- Lifetime warranty on mechanism
- Item #: SMP1801AW
Looking for more Swissmar products? Click here.