You have no items in your shopping cart.
Point-and-Shoot Infrared Laser Thermometer from Taylor Precision Products
The Taylor Infrared Thermometer makes taking surface temperature readings of soups, candy, hot oil, and frozen drinks as easy as pointing and shooting. The 9523 thermometer from Taylor Precision Products uses an infrared laser which accurately detects temperatures as far as 6' away*, with a detectable range of -49°–752° F. Two (2) AAA batteries (included) power this digital thermometer for up to 16 hours of use. Backed by a 1-year limited warranty through Taylor USA.
Taylor Infrared Thermometer Features:
- Digital thermometer with infrared detection laser from Taylor Thermometers
- Point-and-shoot operation
- Easy-to-read backlit display
- 1-second response time
- Auto shutoff powers down the unit after 15 seconds of rest
- Scan and Hold functions
- 6:1 distance-to-spot ratio*
- Temperature detection range: -49°–752° F
- Accurate within 1.8° F up to 150°
- Accurate within 1.5% of temperature readings above 150°
- Measures surface temperatures only
- 1-year manufacturer warranty
* A 6:1 distance/spot ratio means that for every 6 feet away from your food source, the Taylor 9523 will produce an infrared detection beam that is1 foot in diameter. At 3 feet away, the spot would be 6 inches in diameter. At 1 foot away, 2 inches. This spot should be smaller than the object whose temperature is being taken—larger food sources afford great distances.
Questions on Infrared Thermometer
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
Customer ReviewsNo reviews have been found
- Additional Information
Product Manual Description Author Kevin Osborn Name Taylor Infrared Thermometer with Laser Sight GTIIN / UPC Code 00077784012000 Brands Taylor Products Type Infrared Thermometers Home or Commercial Commercial Color Black Manufacturer's Warranty 1 Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty Weight (in Lbs) 3