You have no items in your shopping cart.
Taylor Mini Single Event Kitchen Clock Timer
The 5842 Mini Single Event Kitchen Clock Timer by Taylor is the perfect size for an kitchen, or just every day use. With it's small and sleek design, this kitchen timer fits easily and comfortably in your hand, pocket, backpack, and purse. With it's convenient small size, you can keep this kitchen clock timer with you through out the day.
The Taylor Mini Single Event Kitchen Clock Timer features a memory recall function, which can count forwards or backwards. It also stores the time in a 12 or 24 hour format to allow it to double as a timepiece.
Mini Single Event Kitchen Clock Timer by Taylor Features:
- Small and Sleek
- 99 min, 59 sec timing
- Counts up and down with memory recall
- 12/24 hour clock with alarm.
- Runs on a LR44 battery (which is included)
- Dimensions: 2 1/16" x 3/8" x 2 3/4"
Questions on Mini Single Event Kitchen Clock Timer by Taylor
- From Brandi at 4/13/15 3:45 PM
- I have the 5842-9 version, but I assume it's the same thing (only it's red). How do you turn the device off? I don't mean how to stop the alarm once it's beeping, I mean the entire device. Without taking the battery out, the screen is always on 00:00. If you can't turn it off, how long until the battery dies?
- Taylor Mini's Single Event Kitchen Clock Timer does not include an on/off feature, which makes them ideal for large catering events with constant ongoing timer needs. For shorter kitchen projects, it is optional to remove the battery. Each timer lasts approximately 6 months without the need for battery replacement, assuming it runs nonstop
- Do you find this question helpful? Yes No
Ask Your Own Question
- From Brandi at 4/13/15 3:45 PM
I love everything about this timer except 1 thing about the batteries Review by chloejaed
I love everything about this timer. It is slimline, small, magnetic, very easy to quickly set a time and press start. It is digital and you can really see the numbers and in any light. I put it on my lamp on the pole and it is always accessable. I purchased 4 in an order I purchased and 4 more 3 months later. (my mom loves them also and has them everywhere) Now approx. 4-6 months they all started going out and I am hoping it's not broken. I also hope it needs a simple fix like a new battery, but I hope the batteries are not to expensive. Especially since we have 8 of them and only 1 that works. If anyone has any info on where to get cheaper prices on this battery I would love it. (Posted on 6/22/15)
Would you recommend this product to a friend? Definitely yes
Looks great but not sure you'll hear the alarm Review by JohnG
This is a nice-looking alarm. And the fact that it remembers the previous timer entry is really nice. My biggest complaint is the alarm sound level is VERY LOW. If you have any noise going on in the room such as the TV it will be difficult to hear the alarm. In fact, if you put it in your pocket as I bought it for, you're not going to hear the alarm unless you're in a very quiet room. (Posted on 1/11/15)
Would you recommend this product to a friend? Unlikely
- Additional Information
Name Taylor Mini Single Event Kitchen Clock Timer GTIIN / UPC Code 077784013342 Brands Taylor Products Type Digital Timers Home or Commercial Home Material Plastic Color Silver Manufacturer's Warranty 1 Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty Weight (in Lbs) 1