You have no items in your shopping cart.
Wooden Cutting Board with Inset Soapstone Bowl from Teroforma: Serves Whole Bread Baguettes along with Butter/Oil/Jam
The baguette-sized Bread and Butter Cutting Board from Teroforma is made from maple wood with a US-mined natural soapstone bowl that nestles right into a hollow at the end. Fill the bowl with butter, olive oil, or any other spread and serve fresh artisan bread loaves or French bread baguettes right from the cutting board. This soapstone bowl can be refrigerated before parties and get-togethers to keep contents from melting. The cutting board itself is reversible to provide two unique cutting surfaces: completely flat on on side, and the other with a sloped trough to prevent crackers, grapes, and crumbs from spilling over the edge.
Overview of the Teroforma Bread-and-Butter Cutting Board (Maple, Baguette Size):
- Reversible wood cutting board from Teroforma Kitchenware
- Includes natural soapstone bowl with cutout in board
- Great for serving fresh bread with honey butter, olive oil, cheese, or fruit spreads
- Long size accommodates full French bread baguettes and artisan bread loaves
- Side 1 is a flat cutting surface
- Side 2 has a trough to hold canapés and pre-sliced bread
- Dimensions: 18.5" long by 6.75" wide; 1.5" tall
- Made from solid maple wood
|Description Author||Kevin O|
|Name||Teroforma Bread-and-Butter Cutting Board: Maple Wood|
|Home or Commercial||Home|
|Weight (in Lbs)||5|